Most local businesses now get roughly a third of their new customers from online searches. Your online reputation is the foundation for making that happen.
Gozer’s reputation marketing system takes care of that. We create online feedback forms that collect important customer information, and encourages happy customers to leave a review at any of a number of leading sites. We can also email and text existing customers to touch bases and request feedback with the same form.
Of consumers surveyed…
- 92% trust recommendations from people they know
- 72% trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- But only 58% trust newspaper articles or websites, 47% TV ads, and 33% ads on mobile phones
Your reviews and ratings are a key part of your business branding and should appear on all of your virtual storefronts (such as your website, social media, videos, and local directories) as well as your print and other promotional efforts.
- 92% of consumers read the online reviews of local businesses
- 74% consult Yelp when looking for a home service provider
- 74% rely on social media to guide their purchases
- 45% found something online that made them decide against a particular customer
But don’t be afraid of bad reviews — 70% of complaining customers say they would do business with a company again if it resolved a complaint in their favor.